Monday, January 25, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

After our trip, we wanted to spend some fun, family time with Maddy so we woke up Friday morning and took her to Chuck E. Cheese. There were only two other people in the entire place, which was nice. She ran around like a crazy person and I didn't have to worry.














It was wonderful and fun and she was having such a great time until we ran out of tokens. Well, she ran over to the token machine and put her little cup under the dispenser and when nothing came out she got rather peeved. I picked her up and nicely explained that now she got to pick out some cool toys to take home - the best part, right?! No. She freaked out and bit me twice. I was dumbfounded and didn't even speak, meanwhile Brandon turns around and hands her a new toy so she basically got rewarded for biting me. Gotta love it! I guess we have some work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment