Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wednesday & Friday nights with Jake & Lilly

Every Wednesday night we go to dinner with both my parents and Brandon's. This past Wednesday, Jake and Lilly came along. We had dinner at Mi Casa. We tried for several minutes to get Lilly in the picture and we eventually gave up. I have a couple of pictures that look like a blur where she ran away in the middle of taking it. So, here is one of me, Jake and Maddy.

Check out how tall he is!



Friday night, we met my parents and Jake & Lilly at Chars for a quick dinner and ice cream.






Afterwards, we went back to Granny & Poppy's to play with Miss Pickles and the other horses.




















Once it got dark, we went inside and hung out in the basement. Maddy and Lilly ran from one thing to the next but the funniest was when they started singing into the karaoke microphones. Lilly loves to sing and I had no idea Maddy even knew to sing into the mic!












No comments:

Post a Comment