Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Slacker...

Ok, so I know I have totally slacked on the blog in 2010 - but I have a valid excuse. My camera has been broken! It is finally time I gave up on my wonderful little camera (it is very special because Brandon gave it to me when I was pregnant and grumpy) and get a new one - TONIGHT! So, pictures will be following soon.

In the meantime I have no idea what has happened in the last three months...Easter was fun - Maddy had a great time dying eggs and we had a fun, little egg hunt. I wasn't able to go to the annual MMC Easter Egg Hunt which was held in Pennsylvania this year (Baby theme). But, it was still fun. I can't remember anything that happened prior to Easter. Sorry.

Maddy is growing like crazy and really trying out this new independence thing. She makes me laugh and drives me crazy on a daily basis. She is so much fun to be around. She is going to gymnastics every week and LOVES it. Her little buddy, Gabe also goes which makes it even better.

Brandon has been out of town ALOT lately. He spent 6 weeks in Colorado with no visits home, which was awful. And he has been in Raleigh the last few weeks (Monday through Friday only - thank goodness). He is trying to get back into roping more often now that it isn't so hard to take Maddy along and the weather is getting better.

I have been just plugging along... same ol' same ol'.

We are looking forward to some fun trips (Wilmington in two weeks for Zac & Sarah's wedding, Ft Lauderdale the week after for our 5 year anniversary, Hoffman the second week of May, our annual beach trip for a week in August) as well as some dreaded work related trips (I will be in Nashville for several days next week, Pompano Beach soon after, Dallas for a few days in May and likely, Arizona, New jersey, Pennsylvania and New York before May is up) and who knows where Brandon will be sent!

Stay tuned for pictures FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment