Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sick Day?!

I had to use some precious vacation time yesterday to take Maddy to the doctor and out of daycare yesterday. She has a very nasty cold with an awful sounding cough which was the primary reason I took her to the doctor. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't turning into something else or getting into her lungs at all. As you can see, by the afternoon she was feeling great. But, when she woke up and couldn't go 3 seconds without coughing, I knew daycare wouldn't have her!

This was a temper tantrum until I whipped out the camera.

I found her sticking cheese to the wall and peeling it off and eating it one by one.

Playing in a tent under the dining room table after Daddy got home.

Trying to take a picture of all three us of under the tent.

Making faces...

No comments:

Post a Comment